1[64B. 2[Twelve-digit] Tax payer’s Identification Number.-
Every person shall, for the purpose of obtaining Tax payer’s Identification Number (TIN) referred to in section 184B of the Ordinance, submit an application-
(1) electronically through the website hosted by the Board for this purpose by following the procedure mentioned in the website; or
(2) manually in the form prescribed below to the Deputy Commissioner of Taxes with whom his jurisdiction lies or to any other authority or agency as may be authorised by the Board in this respect:-
Application form for Taxpayer’s Identification Number
(1) Use capital letters. Write one letter in each box. Keep an empty box in between two words. Avoid abbreviations.
Avoid abbreviation as much as possible.
((2) Incomplete and incorrect application shall not be qualified for Taxpayer’s Identification Number.
(3) National Board of Revenue (NBR) will verify the information
furnished below as may be required.
(To be filled in by the assessee)
1. Name of the assessee:
2.(a) Father’s Name (In case of individual):
(b) Mother’s Name (In case of individual):
(c) Date of birth (In case of individual):
(d) Name of the Husband (Wherever applicable, In case of individual):
3. Name and TIN of the-
(a) Business (in case of sole proprietorship)
(b) Partners (in case of a firm)
(c) Sponsor Directors (in case of a company)
(Wherever applicable, if needed separate sheet may be attached)
4.Incorporation No./Registration No. (Wherever applicable):
5.Incorporation/Registration Date (Wherever applicable):
6(a). Current address:
6 (b). Telephone Number:
6 (c). Permanent address:
6 (d). Other address (Business/Factory/Professional):
7. National ID/Passport Number (mandatory for individual)
I hereby affirm that all information given above is correct and
complete and I have not taken any Tax payer’s Identification Number.
Signature of the assessee]
3[(3) Every assessee or any person who has been given a Taxpayer‟s Identification Number (TIN) under sub-section (1) of section 184B shall be given a certificate which may contain the following particulars of such assessee or person:
3. Father‟s name (for individual)
4. Mother‟s name (for individual)
5. Present address
6. Permanent address
7. Name of the business/employer (if applicable)]
8. Registered office address (for company & others)
9. Previous (10 digit) TIN (if any)
10. Status.]Added F. A. 2014
1 Subs. by S.R.O No. 268/L/IT/2013, dt: 30-07-2013
2 Ins. by S.R.O No. 216/L/IT/2014, dt: 18-08-2014
3 Ins. by S.R.O No. 216/L/IT/2014, dt: 18-08-2014
Golden Bangladesh is a point of access to information.We present information from diverse sources in a unified way. It is the leading web portal, e-Directory and business guide in Bangladesh.