152L. Rights and duties of the assessee for ADR.-
(1) Subject to sub-section (2), the assessee applying for ADR shall be allowed to negotiate himself personally or alongwith an authorized representative, with the Commissioner's Representative for the concerned dispute under the facilitation and supervision of the Facilitator.
(2) The Facilitator may exempt the applicant-assessee from personally attending the negotiation process and may be allowed to represent himself by an authorised representative, if he has sufficient reasons for his absence.
(3) While submitting an application for ADR, the applicant-assessee shall submit all related papers and documents, disclose all issues of law and facts.
(4) The applicant-assessee shall be cooperative, interactive, fair and bonafide while negotiating for resolution.
(5) If the applicant-assessee makes any untrue declaration, submits any false document and obtains an order or assessment on that basis, the order or assessment shall be set aside, if so detected, and appropriate legal action be initiated against him.
(6) The applicant-assessee shall be liable to pay any taxes, if due as a result of negotiation with the time frame as decided in the ADR.
Golden Bangladesh is a point of access to information.We present information from diverse sources in a unified way. It is the leading web portal, e-Directory and business guide in Bangladesh.