|Department of Environment [DOE]
Environmental Clearance Certificate
Paribesh Bhaban, E-16 Agargoan, Sher-e-Bangla Nagar, Dhaka 1207
For the purpose of issuance of Environmental Clearance Certificate, the industrial units and projects shall, in consideration of their site and impact on the environment, be classified into the following four categories:-
Environmental Clearance Certificate's shall be issued to all existing industrial units and projects and to all proposed industrial units and projects falling in the Green Category. For industrial units and projects falling in the Orange-A, Orange-B and Red categories, first a Location Clearance Certificate and thereafter an Environmental Clearance Certificate shall be issued.
Ø Required Supporting Documents:
1. No Objection Certificate from local authority
2. Project Profile (On business letter head)
3. Layout plan
4. Cadestarial/Cadestra Map with Dag & Khotian
5. Process Flow Diagram (on business letter head)
6. Registration of BOI (if required)
7. Rent Agreement (if required)
8. Initial Environmental Examination [IEE Report] (If required)
9. Environmental Management Plan [EMP Report] (If required)
10. Environmental Impact Assessment [EIA Report] (If required)
11. Copy of Treasury Chalan
Ø Process Steps:
Step 1: Submit application with supporting documents.
Step 2: Verification of application and supporting documents.
Step 3: Inspection by the inspector after verification of all report and documents. Step 4: Obtain certificate from DOE.
Ø Time Frame: After submission 7 to 10 days (unofficial)
Ø Fee Schedule: Fees payable under these Rules shall be deposited with the Bangladesh Bank or a
1 - 4 5 4 1 - 0 0 0 0 - 2 6 8 1